The Pothole Repair Method
Unlike traditional methods, Pothole Repair.com™ uses a unique, thermal bonding system.
Our state of the art Hot-In-Place recycling process creates a
the strong seamless bond between the surrounding surface and repair establishing an enduring fix that seals moisture out ending the cycle of deterioration.
We help you maintain and protect your lot by providing service when you need it… not just after you accumulate
enough damage to justify bringing in heavy equipment and large crews.
With our “right-sized” approach to pothole repair, we efficiently service minor repairs that most asphalt paving companies would simply lose money on. By helping you maintain your lot before damage spreads, we save you money and add years to the life of your asphalt.
Pothole Repair.com Method
Pothole Repair vs Traditional Paving
- Cost-effective, typically saving you 65% compared to traditional methods.
- Durable repair with a high-quality finish eliminates seams ending the cycle of asphalt deterioration caused by water penetration.
- Quick, quiet, and non-intrusive thermal bonding technology completes most repairs in about 20 minutes.
- Year-round service prevents small potholes from growing larger all winter.
- Green sustainable technology recycles waste products on-site reducing carbon footprint by 85% over traditional repair methods.
- Repairs are guaranteed for 12 full months.
- World-class customer service is unparalleled.
- No job too small – services designed to fix and maintain your parking lot whether you have one pothole or major repairs!
- Repaving is more expensive because it requires significantly more time, materials, and labor.
- Use heavy machinery that can be loud and intrusive.
- The area will be totally unusable as demolition crews work to remove the old asphalt to begin the traditional process.
- Typically 24 hours before the lot is ready for use.
- Asphalt plants are closed during the winter months which prevents year-round service.
- Asphalt companies do not typically do small repairs.